Line 5 Condos
Wednesday Oct 17th, 2018Share
A premium new high-rise condominium community is on its way to Toronto’s popular Yonge-Eglinton corridor. Branded as Line 5 Condos, the project is a joint venture between two of the GTA’s most trusted developers, Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties. It is being designed by the renowned professionals at Graziani + Corazza Architects, which is widely recognized as one of Canada’s most accomplished design studios.
Line 5 Condos at 117 Broadway Avenue will add signature flair and distinctive character to this well-developed quarter of the city. The Yonge-Eglinton area has long been in vogue with stylish professionals, and it also has strong appeals to families with young children. This project consists of a pair of sleek high-rise towers, which will house hundreds of luxurious suites in a full range of floorplan configurations.
• Line 5 is the first phase of a multi-tower condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton
• Phase I – selling this fall is a 36-storey tower located at 117 Broadway Avenue
• Phase II – selling soon is a 33-storey tower located close by
• Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties Recent Projects: Rise, 109 Oz, Bellefair, Lakehouse and Motif (Reserve); Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie (Westdale)
• Interior Designer: U31
• Architect: IBI Group
• Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
• Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom plans
• Plus a selection of Townhomes to be released later
• All units have a balcony
• All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch
Occupancy: September 2022
Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.58 per square foot
Water and hydro are separately metered; gas is included.
Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including: Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse, La Carnita, Sweet Jesus, Aroma, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, Cibo Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more
Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge- Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, Snakes and Lattes Midtown, Orange Theory Fitness, and more
Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension
Call/Text me at 416-725-5157 or email me at email@example.com for VIP access and discounted prices. Floor Plans available!